Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Spock - better than google?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Is there any search engine better than google? Well when it comes to looking for people on the internet then the answer for me is yes. I came across a website called Spock.com and it has to be the best and kookiest thing I've come across on the internet.

You see, you can find almost anybody! It was a bit scary at first, being able to find myself - I had no idea that the internet stored information about myself. Its a bit like those cop movies. Its very simple to use. All you have to do is sign up, a process that doesn't take very long, and then you're set.

An interesting feature is that you can share the information you've found with a widget. You just copy and paste the code Spock.com gives you and Voila! Instant source of information. I think thats great for biography projects.

I think you should give it a go. Its quite fun and addictive. LOL


posted by Priscilla @ 10:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com