Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Oh dear
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I think I'm starting to get sick. You know that feeling when you're throat is feeling a little itchy and you get little coughs every now and again? Not full out coughing fits but just little coughs. Lucky me, getting sick during holidays.I'm telling you its the damn hot days and really cold nights but I'm kinda of lucky in a way because I have hot drinks at home.
And when I mean hot drinks I mean lots of INSTANT hot drinks. I have instant milk tea, hot chocolate, hot white chocolate, instant soups, instant lemon tea, yadda yadda. Does anyone have any suggestions for a sore throat?

Labels: , ,

posted by Priscilla @ 11:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com