Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Readings
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Last night before I went to bed I was given strict orders to clean my room by the end of today.

I haven't even touched a single piece of clothing lying on the ground. Instead I've been mucking around on my DS and reading fan fiction. For those of you who don't know I find fan fiction to be highly addictive. I find the stories captivating and I marvel at the different but well mastered writing skills of the many authors who publish there - for fun.

It strikes me as odd because I only need to read the stories - which can go up to 88 chapters long - and remember the plot, events, ideas, characters, etc after one reading yet I cannot for the life of me remember what is said after reading a chapter of a textbook. Note that I would never have the patience to read the same chapter 88 times.

So I thank you to all those authors out there, especially those who post on fanfiction.net for providing me with such fantastic time wasting material (no sarcasm).
posted by Priscilla @ 5:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com