Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
4pm
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Its 4pm, 36 degrees Celsius. Its so hot that my ice-block is melting faster than I can eat it. In other words - its really hot. Good thing Aussie has nice cool evening weather if the afternoon was sweltering hot.

Which brings me to the next point. The other day I saw this movie, can't remember what its called but it's a documentary that follows the life of a polar bear. Its terribly sad because at one point they film a polar bear dying of starvation - like seriously this stupid film company is wasting $$$ worth on a helicopter flight and $$$ worth of equipment when it could have been used to feed this poor endangered species. Call me sap but it made me cry.

And to be even more ironic, at the end of the movie when the credits are rolling you see all these kids telling us to be protect our planet for the next generation.

By the way I think it was a Walt Disney Film, I will have to get back to you on that one in a future post.

Will blog later

Priscilla

Labels:

posted by Priscilla @ 9:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com