Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Disappointed Naruto New Year
Friday, January 11, 2008
After waiting 2 whole weeks I must say that I am totally disappointed with the New Year episode of Naruto. The spoiler from the final 2007 episode got me so worked up. I thought - this is it, finally some good action fighting scenes between Naruto Orichimaru and perhaps Sasuke.

***SPOILER ALERT***
There was no Sasuke, there wasn't much interaction between the main characters and minimal fighting scenes. Oh and I won't forget to mention that the spoiler for next week's episode is a major bummer too. Its going to be about Sakura's worries. As if she is going to be able to kill O-chan and save her Sasuke-kun.
***END SPOILER ALERT***

A total disappointment and now I have to wait until next week to find out what happens. In the meantime I will have to go satisfy my Naruto cravings with large doses of fanfiction not that they are bad or anything, SOME of the stories actually are actually better than the anime and I think the writers should have put them into the '9 months of fillers'.

So here's a massive NOTE TO THE PRODUCERS.
Please put the good action scenes into a massive Naruto 1 hour or more special. It sucks to see the fight split into small episodes.

Labels: , ,

posted by Priscilla @ 2:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com