Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Printers
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I'm currently in search, and have been for quite some time now been searching for a new printer. One of those multifunction ones that have scan, fax, copy functions.

My requirements are simple yet there is one thing that irks me and that is the price. I mean all I would like is a simple multifunction and I haven't yet been able to find one that has all the required functions at a reasonable price.

If anyone, anyone out there is reading this knows of a good place to find a decent priced printer please let me know
posted by Priscilla @ 2:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com