Just a Girl

 
Interesting Quotes
Quote of the Day
Other Things
Interesting News
In the News
Other things
Subscribe to my Feeds
[RSS] [My Yahoo!] [Google] [Bloglines] [RSS VALID ?]
Blogsvertise
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Since my summer holiday job is coming to an end - very quickly, my contract ends this coming weekend. I have been enjoying my summer holiday and working in the toys department is heaps fun I have started looking at other things I can do to earn a little bit of income once uni starts up again.

I came across a website called Blogsvertise and the coolest thing is that it pays me to blog. Blogsvertise gives me topics which I have to write about and then pays me for my work. Its a triple bonus for me really as it helps me polish my writing skills before uni starts up again, challenges my brain to see what I really know about a topic and Blogsvertise pays me for my work.

I think thats pretty neat and I'm currently waiting for my first assignment.


Later days!

Labels:

posted by Priscilla @ 3:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Priscilla
Home: NSW, Australia
About Me: Hi,my name's Priscilla and I'm just a girl who's out to give my opinion. Disagree/agree? Click on comments to argue back!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Just a Girl Template by Isnaini Dot Com